Our hiking tours in Georgia will take you off the beaten path to explore remote and beautiful regions of Georgia. Discover Georgia’s wild side that few travelers get to experience.
Our guided bike tours in Georgia take you on a journey along quiet roads and trails through some of the most majestic and scenic corners of the Georgia.
Wild horn travel’s jeep tours allow you the freedom of travelling through Georgia’s impressive scenery of South and Great Caucasus.
Our photography tours in Georgia go beyond just camera themes and places. You will visit the most interesting places and dive into a local culture.
Cart is Empty
Our commitment to you: Your contract is with Wild Horn Ltd (hereinafter also referred to as “WH” Identification number: 445483664, registered in Georgia, Batumi city, R. Komakhidze No.6. All holidays you book with us are organized and sold subject to the following conditions:
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1) To confirm your booking you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30 % of the trip price. Your balance must be paid by the due date shown on your invoice or in correspondence and failure to do so may result in the cost being increased or ultimately cancellation. Once we receive your deposit, the contract between us will become binding and we will send you an invoice for the balance and advise you of the date for payment of the same. Website prices are quoted in US dollar. Payment will be accepted by:-
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
2)Any cancellation must be notified in writing by the person who made the booking. If you cancel your Adventure trip.
a) More than 2 month prior to the start of your Adventure, you will only be charged your deposit.
b) Less than 2 month and more than one month, you will be charged 40% of the adventure trip cost.
c) Less than 30 days before the start of your adventure trip, you must pay 50 % adventure trip price.
Note: We appreciate that wholly unforeseen events may result in cancellation. You will be advised of the exact amount of any cancellation charge prior to the cancellation being finalized.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION BY US
Before you enter into a contract with us, we reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services or prices described in our website. We also reserve the right to cancel the holiday. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a trip is not fulfilled, we may have to cancel your holiday. It is unlikely we will have to make any changes to your holiday and any changes are usually very minor. If a major change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your holiday begins. A major change is an alteration of the start or finish time of your adventure trip by more than 12 hours, a change of adventure trip location or a change to a lower standard of accommodation. When a major change or cancellation occurs you will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing another available holiday from us, or cancelling your holiday. We will refund all payments made directly to us in respect of the trip cost.
CHANGES BY THE CLIENT
4) If a client, after booking onto a trip and paying a deposit and/or full payment, would like to change onto an alternative trip, an additional administration fee of 50 $ is charged. If the trip originally booked starts within 4 weeks of the request to change trips being made, any such change may be treated as a cancellation by the client, in which case the cancellation conditions in section 2 will apply.
5) Any information provided by Wild Horn Travel on such matters as climate, travel, clothing, special equipment etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Wild Horn Travel.
Adventure Travel and Client Responsibility
6) It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in this sort of trip and you accept that in visiting remote and mountainous regions there is an element of on-tour flexibility. The itinerary stated in the trip dossier is indicative only and not a guarantee that a particular route will be followed or place reached. You must acknowledge that delays and alterations and their results, such as inconvenience and discomfort, are possible where unforeseen circumstances arise. You must have a level of fitness commensurate with your chosen trip and you are responsible for bringing the appropriate equipment, details of which will be sent to you at the time of booking. If, in the opinion of the Wild Horn Guide or Staff, your health, conduct, fitness or equipment may compromise the safety of a trip, or if it could negatively impact the experience of other clients on the trip, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate your adventure trip. In these circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund nor compensation.
7) Accommodation is usually the two person tents we provide, but sometimes happens that guests are accommodated in guesthouses or in the hotels in this case twin or double rooms unless stated otherwise and we request that clients who book individually share a twin room. Where a single room is requested, we will try to accommodate this but a single supplement will often apply – please check at the time of booking. When making a booking you accept that this additional supplement may apply and, where appropriate, you will be advised and invoiced for the relevant amount. On some itineraries please note that no single accommodation is available.
PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
8) It is a condition of booking that you ARE NOT insured against medical and personal accident risks.
If the insurance is must for the trip you choose, you need to contact us 1 month prior the trip starts. It may require additional payment which will be negotiated by the parties. The insurance must cover the activities undertaken and include repatriation costs, cancellation and curtailment. All luggage and personal equipment are, at all times, at your own risk. We will not be responsible whatsoever for any loss, damage to your luggage and/or personal equipment.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
9) If you are affected by an illness or medical condition which may affect your or other people’s enjoyment of the holiday, you must advise this at the time of booking or in advance of travel (if you did not have the illness or condition at the time of booking). Similarly you must advise us of dietary requirements at the time of booking.
INDEPENDENT TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
10) We will not be responsible or liable for your actions or your safety for any independent travel you undertake before, during (if you choose to leave) or after the adventure trip.
11) If you have a complaint about the trip you should make it known to your guide/leader at the earliest opportunity. If you are on a trip without a guide, or if you do not feel that your guide has dealt with your complaint in a satisfactory manner, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can help find an agreeable solution during your trip. Any outstanding complaint not resolved during the trip should be notified to us in writing within 30 days of the scheduled date of return.
Our Liability & Compensation
12) We cannot be held responsible for any mishap to yourself or your property, and in particular for the consequences of flight cancellations, vehicle accidents, strikes, sickness, Government or customs or police intervention or other such happenings amounting to force majeure.
We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the trip if such failure is: attributable to anyone other than the Wild Horn staff; unforeseeable or unavoidable and attributed to a third party unconnected to us; a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, reasonably beyond the control of Wild Horn; a result of an event which Wild Horn or any of its agents, even with all due care, could not foresee. Where Wild Horn are found to be liable for damages in respect of its failure to carry out the trip, the maximum amount of such damages, compensation and loss of enjoyment will normally be limited to two times the cost of the trip.
VARIATION OF BOOKING CONDITIONS
13) The booking conditions may only be waived by a Director of Wild Horn travel in writing. When you book with us you agree to accept all these booking conditions, and when we accept your booking we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in holiday information provided to you.
Wild Horn Travel Agency